The Project consisted of approximately 2.5 miles of new 10-inch diameter coated steel natural gas gathering pipeline to connect a new well to the client’s existing infrastructure.
- Completed environmental routing field walks with landman and surveyors
- Delineated wetlands and identified waterbodies for the preferred alignment and reroutes
- Completed consultations with United States Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS) including addressing Indiana bat (Myotis sodalis) and northern long-eared bat (Myotis septentrionalis) requirements to obtain concurrence for the project.
- Completed consultation with the West Virginia Division of Natural Resources (WVDNR) regarding freshwater mussels to obtain concurrence for the project.
- Completed consultation with the West Virginia Division of Culture and History (WVDCH) including mapping and field photos of structures and cemeteries to determine potential viewshed impacts and obtain concurrence for the project.
- Completed United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), Pre-Construction Notification (PCN) for the project and received coverage under Nationwide Permit No. 12.
- Managed our subconsultant to prepare the Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) including the Erosion and Sediment Control Plan (ESCP)
- Prepared application and mapping to obtain WVDNR, Office of Land and Streams (OLS) License and Right-of-Entry for pipeline and equipment crossings, including making payment for the licenses on behalf of the client.